Sunday 22 February 2015

The Vaguest of Good Fortune To You



My fortune cookie made me laugh, while positive, it was quite possible the most vague statement ever "Good things are coming to you in due course of time".

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Today is the last day of the Chinese New Year. If you're in London, try and make it down to China town as today is the day it all kicks off with parades and entertainment. The parade starts at 10:15 today at Duncannon Street. I'd love to be down there with my camera but I don't fancy getting pushed around in the crowds in my current state (plus I have prior plans today). I'll have to live vicariously through twitter :)

VisitLondon.com have brought out a rather handy map which shows where the parade will travel. Head over to their Chinese new year page to see what's going on and for full details of the map.


No comments:

Post a Comment